The Knowledge Of Building Hardware
With the continuous improvement of various building facilities standards, modern architectural hardware products have evolved from a single variety to a series, and their aesthetic and decorative effects are becoming more and more demanding. The production process of building hardware products has also made great progress. Most of the products have evolved from semi-manual and semi-mechanical operations to semi-automatic or fully automatic mechanical line production. Building hardware has been extended from traditional copper alloys, low carbon steels, etc. to zinc alloys, aluminum alloys, stainless steel, plastics, glass reinforced plastics and various composite materials.
According to the usage,the building hardware can be divided into five types:door and window hardware,plumbing hardware,decorative hardware,wire net hardware and kitchen equipment.
1. Aluminium door accessories and aluminium window accessories.A generic term for various metal and non-metal fittings installed on the doors and windows of buildings. There are building door locks, handles, supports, hinges, door closers, handles, latches, window hooks, anti-theft chains, induction opening and closing door devices, etc.
2. Plumbing hardware accessories.A general term for hardware used in building water supply and drainage systems, heating systems and toilets. There are faucets, showers, water dropper, toilet accessories, toilet accessories, spray whirl tub accessories, valves, pipe connections and other hardware for the bathroom.
3. Decorative hardware.A general term for hardware used in building house home decoration. There are combined metal ceilings, lightweight active partitions, metal decorative panels and so on.
4. Wire mesh hardware.A general term for various wires, nails, nets and mesh products made of carbon steel or non-ferrous metals. It is widely used in construction projects.
5. Kitchen equipment.There are mainly sinks, consoles, vegetable cutters, cooktops, stoves, ovens, kitchen cabinets, storage and range hoods.
Completing the Building Envelope