How to Prevent the UPVC Doors and Windows Hardware Accessories from Damage
Window handle upvc-door hardware accessories are generally damaged as follows: hardware accessories are not fixed, loose off, pulleys, sliding hinges and the other damages, which will cause the opening and closing is not flexible. Causes of hardware damage: improper selection of hardware components, poor quality; no metal liners when tightening, there is not enough installation strength.
How to prevent the window handle upvc-door hardware accessories from damage.
The measurement of keep hardware accessories from damage as followings:
1. Choose the size,regulation and performance of hardware accessories should be conformed with the the standards and related stipulations of country,and which should also be matched with the chosen UPVC doors and windows.
2. For sliding windows with a width of more than 1m, or with double glass doors and windows, double pulleys or rolling pulleys should be installed.
3. Sliding hinges must not be made of aluminum alloys. Stainless steel should be used.
4. To install hardware using fastening screws, metal liners must be installed. The thickness of the liner should be at least twice that of the fasteners. Do not fasten on plastic profiles or use non-metallic linings.
5. The hardware accessories should be installed at the end, the window lock,handle should be assembled after pushing the window sashes into the frames.And the position should be ensured correctly,and open and close flexible.
6. After installation,the hardware accessories should be careful to maintain,and prevent them from being rusty.In the daily life,please open and close smoothly,do not close and close rudely that may cause the damage.
Completing the Building Envelope